Everyone knows India is a developing country, but the cost of smartphones is lower than in developed countries. Honor launched its affordable Honor 10 phone in India and many people were happy to pay the price they deemed “too much”. Let’s look at some of the reasons why Honor 10 phone price isn’t that high:
- Honor 10 is the latest flagship from Huawei’s sub-brand. It has powerful features, cutting-edge technology and an affordable price. It was first launched in Europe for €449, but the Honor 10 phone price in India was ₹32,999 ($470) in India with a ton of freebies. Many Indian users are happy to pay that much because they want to live up to the brand slogan: “Honor brings you innovation. Honor brings you pleasure.”
- Honor 10 has been the top-selling smartphone in China and the US, and Honor 10 is available in India now. It is the first Honor phone to use Qualcomm’s latest flagship chipset, Snapdragon 845, which has four cores with a performance speed of 2.8GHz plus an octa-core GPU. The device features a 6.3 inch screen with Quad Full HD+ display and a resolution of 2246 x 1080 pixels. The display supports HDR10 for enhanced dynamic contrast and color gamut, which means that it can display more colors than traditional displays. In addition, it has a fingerprint sensor on the back for easy unlocking.
- The Honor 10’s ultra-long 20-hour continuous talk time makes it an ideal device for people who travel a lot, who are busy or who frequently attend conferences. The Honor 10’s 3650mAh battery supports 18W fast charging, which takes only 30 minutes to reach 52% battery power from 0%. Fast charging is convenient for people who travel a lot and may feel uncomfortable, but they don’t have the chance to charge their phone overnight.
- Honor 10 brings you more in-depth information to help you make a better life decision and achieve your goals. It provides relevant information for relevant scenarios such as choosing the best time to take your medication, monitoring your health and fitness, remembering details about a patient, understanding what your child is saying when you go out, anticipating unusual food poisoning and helping to know where to go in an emergency.
- And finally: Honor 10 comes with 10GB of free data for 12 months – the largest data allowance in India! This way you can download HD video or play games at no extra cost. Many users are happy that they don’t have to spend money on extra data plans after they buy this phone.
But, before making any decision, you must go through the following downsides of Honor 10:
- Honor 10 has a glass back, which means that the camera does not have added protection. The glass back may easily become scratched or broken. This is especially true for those who like to drop the phone from time to time.
- Honor’s EMUI software that runs on Honor 10 has some unfamiliar features such as screen gestures, where you can hide notifications by swiping on top of the screen or by swiping down from the top. It is easy to misplace this feature, so it needs some practice before it becomes second nature – especially since it can be switched off entirely if you don’t like it.
- The front of Honor 10 has two cameras and a fingerprint sensor, which means that wearers need to check the phone all the time to see if it’s really “in their pocket”. The face recognition system can’t be used for unlocking the device as it is not in the app store yet.
- Honor 10 has an IP68 rating for dust and water resistance, but it does not support wireless charging, so you will have to buy a special charging pad for this phone.
- Honor 10 doesn’t support 128GB of storage like Huawei P20 Pro, but it only supports 64GB of storage – the highest of the sub-brand smartphones from Huawei’s Solutions business that is currently available in India.
Honor 10 is an ultra-fast flagship with a reasonable price. Honor 10 phone price is completely reasonable! It’s a great choice for those who are looking for a reliable phone that has been launched at an affordable price in India.