A lot of people wonder whether or not organic formula is actually any better for their baby than the conventional one. Organic formula might be a little bit more expensive, and the ingredients might seem a little different, but does that actually make it better for your baby? Check out our 5 reasons why it’s so much better.
- Organic Formula is More Nutritious: This will help your child grow up healthy and strong. The food they eat while they are young can have a direct impact on their health as an adult, so making sure they’re getting all of the vitamins, minerals and nutrients that they need really helps them to develop properly.
- Organic formula is better for your baby’s digestive system: Since the ingredients in organic formula are free of pesticides and herbicides, it is much easier on your baby’s digestive system and allows them to absorb the nutrients they need with less work.
- Organic formula helps boost your baby’s immune system: The stronger their immune system, the better they will be able to fight off things like colds and other infections while they are little. It also ends up making it easier as an adult since their body will be used to fighting off infections regularly and therefore won’t be as shocked when things like pollen or animal hair get in the way of their daily routine!
- Organic formula is healthier for your baby: Since the manufacturers of organic formula don’t use artificial ingredients, it’s much more likely to be healthy for your baby. That means less chance of developing food allergies, or being exposed to harmful toxins during the manufacturing process!
- Organic formula helps with your newborn sleep schedule: Nursing your baby for a long time can make it difficult for them to get their fill of sleep during the night. By switching over to organic formula, you will be able to keep them sleeping at a regular hour, so you can still get a good night’s sleep while they’re getting all the rest they need.
- Organic formula is better for your baby’s tummy: Since organic formula manufacturers don’t use artificial ingredients, it’s much less likely to irritate your baby’s tummy. That means it won’t interfere with the baby’s feeding schedule, or cause an upset stomach when you’re trying to sleep!
- Organic formula is better for your baby’s brain development: Studies have shown that children who were breastfed developed their brains at a faster rate than those who were fed with formula. Even after only 2 years of age, those breastfed children had far more advanced brains! That’s why it’s such a good idea to try breastfeeding in the first few months as well as continuing on with it from then on as much as possible.
You can see that organic formula is a lot better for your baby! The ingredients in it are really good for them, and even if you’re a little bit more expensive, it’s still worth it.